Stanford University Scholarships (Financial Aid for international students)
Stanford University, Stanford, California USA
Up to 100% tuition, room and board for international students based on their family financial circumstances for up to entire degree program
- International students needing assistance must make that indication on the admission application. Applicants who are admitted with eligibility for aid will be awarded assistance from institutional funds based on their family financial circumstances.
- International students who do not request consideration for financial aid at the time they apply for admission will not be eligible to apply for aid at Stanford throughout their undergraduate years.
- In order to receive university scholarship funds, international students must obtain either a Social Security number (SSN) or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) from here
- Apply to study at Stanford University, complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines and submit it at Common Application or Coalition Application. With that, you will also have to sign up here to submit all required information and documents that are necessary to process your case for funds.
- Official documents that note your grades, marks, or any predictions are required and must be sent directly from your school as part of your application. There is no need to have your marks converted into an American GPA.
- While there are no courses or minimum scores required to secure admission to Stanford, we recommend completing the necessary coursework to apply to a university program for a bachelor’s degree in your home country.
- Official copies of your original transcripts and teacher evaluations are required. These must also be translated into English and copies of the translated documents must be provided with your application. Translations may not be completed by the applicant.
- The SAT or the ACT is required for all undergraduate applicants. Stanford University does not accept alternate exam scores in lieu of either the ACT or the SAT.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite for undergraduate admission at Stanford.
- To get more information regarding international undergraduate admissions at Stanford, visit this link International Applicants : Stanford University
Due Dates for Freshmen & Transfer Applicants
Please visit this link to view deadlines for submission of portfolio, application, aptitude test scores for all kinds of degree programmes.
Recipients of financial aid at Stanford will be notified by mid of December for those who applied early action and those who applied regular, their results will be released by beginning of April.
For more information