Cornell University Scholarships
Cornell University, New York USA
Cornell awards financial aid on the basis of demonstrated need and can go up to 100% off. The cost of attendance depends on several factors, including which undergraduate college you apply to and if you are a New York state resident. Get the estimated cost of attendance from here
- Applying for financial aid through CSS profile by the deadline which corresponds with the undergraduate admissions application submission deadline communicated officially via the Cornell University Undergraduate Admissions Office website is a separate process from the admissions application so you must have also submitted admission application to Cornell University. This means you will submit your financial information before you are aware of your admissions decision. Applying for aid by the financial aid deadlines will ensure that your financial aid award is available when you receive your admissions decision.
- International applicants who do not apply for financial aid when they apply for admission (and who are admitted) will not be eligible to apply for financial aid at any time as an undergraduate at Cornell.
- If English is not your native language or if you have not attended high school in a country where English is an official language for the four years prior to your planned enrollment at Cornell, you may be asked to submit results from one of the following English language proficiency examinations listed below and the minimum score required:
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test) (100 and above on the TOEFL iBT and TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition)
- iTEP (International Test of English Proficiency) (5.5 and above on the iTEP)
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System) (7.5 and above on the IELTS Academic)
- Duolingo English Test (120 and above on the Duolingo English Test)
- PTE Academic (Pearsons Test of English Academic) (70 and above on the PTE Academic)
- C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency (Cambridge English: Advanced or Proficiency) (191 and above on the Cambridge English Scale)
At first, submit admission application to Cornell University here by the deadline followed by the CSS profile which requires some financial documentation to be submitted before you are awarded the grant. At last, make sure that you have followed all the steps from here
Early Decision Financial aid application materials due for international students is November 1. Regular Decision Financial aid application materials due for international students is January 2 and Fall Transfer Financial aid application materials due for international students March 15
For more information