The Lester B. Pearson International Student Scholarship
University of Toronto (Mississauga/Scarborough/St.George)
100% tuition + monthly stipends + books + student accommodation (for 4 year degree programme)
- an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit)
- currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than current year,
- students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered
- Not more than one student per school can be nominated
- Receive a nomination from your school and if your school is not verified or has not participated in this scholarship program before, your head counselor must verify the school by the university through submitting this application
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines. Please be advised that you will be considered for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of program at U of T. You may apply for several programs and may receive admission to them all; however, the Pearson Scholarship, if awarded to you, would be restricted to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are made.
- Once the U of T receives a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2021
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 15, 2021 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2021 as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 17, 2022
Pearson Scholarship recipients will be notified by the end of April 2022.
How to apply
In order to apply for the scholarship, the student must have applied for study at U of T as well as his/her school counselor must have nominated the student for the scholarship program. The student receives his/her scholarship form through email from the university once the above-stated requirements are met.
For more information